The HVP450 is convenient for operating etalons in open loop mode. The unit is computer controlled and has three channels generating voltages that can be adjusted and scanned individually or scanned synchronously.
Key specifications are:
- Resolution of 12 bits
- Output piezo voltage of ±450V
- linearity <0.5%
- Voltage noise <50mV peak-peak (<5mV rms 45Hz-1kZ)
- USB computer interface
- Operating temperature of 0-40°C, ambient and non-condensing
- Cabinet dimensions of 212x125x282mm
- Internal 19 inch rack size of 483x133x380mm
- Mains voltage 210-260VAC or 90-130VAC
Fully functional demonstration control software and source code is available on request for use with the USB interface and Windows version 7.